1. Shokouhfar, M., et al., Preparation of ceramic coating on Ti substrate by plasma electrolytic oxidation in different electrolytes and evaluation of its corrosion resistance: Part II. Applied Surface Science, 2012. 258(7): p. 2416-2423.
2. Khan, R., etal., Influence of current density and electrolyte concentration on DC PEO titania coatings. Surface Engineering, 2014. 30(2): p. 102-108.
3. Lv, G., et al., Characteristic of ceramic coatings on aluminum by plasma electrolytic oxidation in silicate and
phosphate electrolyte. Applied Surface Science, 2006. 253(5): p. 2947-2952.
4. Aliofkhazraei, M., et al., Effect of cerium ion addition on corrosion and wear characteristics of plasma electrolytic oxidation coating of CP-Ti. Protection of Metals and Physical Chemistry of Surfaces, 2016. 52(6): p. 1093-1099.
5. Yerokhin, A., et al., Discharge characterization in plasma electrolytic oxidation of aluminium. Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, 2003. 36(17): p. 2110.
6. Dehnavi, V., et al., PRODUCTION OF CERAMIC COATINGS ON AA6061 ALUMINUM ALLOY USING PLASMA ELECTROLYTIC OXIDATION. Coatings for Corrosion and Wear-resistance Applications, 2013.
7. Moon, S. and Y. Jeong, Generation mechanism of microdischarges during plasma electrolytic oxidation of Al in aqueous solutions. Corrosion Science, 2009. 51(7): p. 1506-1512.
8. Dehnavi, V., Surface modification of aluminum alloys by plasma electrolytic oxidation. 2014.
9. Khan, R.H., A. Yerokhin, and A. Matthews, Structural characteristics and residual stresses in oxide films produced on Ti by pulsed unipolar plasma electrolytic oxidation. Philosophical Magazine, 2008. 88(6): p. 795-807.
10. Gowtham, S., T. Arunnellaiappan, and N. Rameshbabu, An investigation on pulsed DC plasma electrolytic oxidation of cp-Ti and its corrosion behaviour in simulated body fluid. Surface and Coatings Technology, 2016. 301: p. 63-73.
11. Yangi, Y. and H. Wu, Effects of current density on microstructure of titania coatings by micro-arc oxidation. Journal of Materials Science & Technology, 2012. 28(4): p. 321-324.
12. Stojadinović, S., et al., Characterization of the plasma electrolytic oxidation of titanium in sodium metasilicate. Applied Surface Science, 2013. 265: p. 226-233.
13. Erfanifar, E., et al., Growth kinetics and morphology of microarc oxidation coating on titanium. Surface and Coatings Technology, 2017. 315: p. 567-576.
14. Venkateswarlu, K., et al., Role of electrolyte chemistry on electronic and in vitro electrochemical properties of micro-arc oxidized titania films on CpTi. Electrochimica Acta, 2013. 105: p. 468-480.
15. Adeleke, S., A. Bushroa, and I. Sopyan, Characteristic Features of Plasma Electrolytic Treated Layers in Na 3 PO 4 Solution. Procedia Engineering, 2017. 184: p. 732-736.
16. Dehnavi, V., et al., Corrosion properties of plasma electrolytic oxidation coatings on an aluminium alloy–The effect of the PEO process stage. Materials Chemistry and Physics, 2015. 161: p. 49-58.
17. Sarbishei, S., M.A.F. Sani, and M.R. Mohammadi, Effects of alumina nanoparticles concentration on microstructure and corrosion behavior of coatings formed on titanium substrate via PEO process. Ceramics International, 2016. 42(7): p. 8789-8797.
18. Shin, K.R., Y.G. Ko, and D.H. Shin, Effect of electrolyte on surface properties of pure titanium coated by plasma electrolytic oxidation. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2011. 509: p. S478-S481.
19. Dehnavi, V., et al., Phase transformation in plasma electrolytic oxidation coatings on 6061 aluminum alloy. Surface and Coatings Technology, 2014. 251: p. 106-114.
20. Chang, L., Growth regularity of ceramic coating on magnesium alloy by plasma electrolytic oxidation. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2009. 468(1): p. 462-465.
21. Ono, S., et al., Effect of Electrolyte Concentration on the Structure and Corrosion Resistance of Anodic Films Formed on Magnesium through Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation. Electrochimica Acta, 2017. 240: p. 415-423.
22. Hariprasad, S., et al., Role of electrolyte additives on in-vitro corrosion behavior of DC plasma electrolytic oxidization coatings formed on Cp-Ti. Surface and Coatings Technology, 2016. 292: p. 20-29.
23. Lv, G.-H., et al., Investigation of plasma electrolytic oxidation process on AZ91D magnesium alloy. Current Applied Physics, 2009. 9(1): p. 126-130.