W. M. Khairaldien, A. A. Khalil, and M. R. Bayoumi, “Production of aluminum-silicon carbide composites using powder metallurgy at sintering temperatures above the aluminum melting point,” Journal of Testing and Evaluation, 2007,35(6), 655-667.
2. B. Hekner, J. Myalski, T. Pawlik, and M. Sopicka-Lizer, “Effect of carbon in fabrication Al-SiC nanocomposites for tribological application,” Materials, 2017,10,(6), 679.
3. J. Echeberria, N. Rodríguez, J. Vleugels, K. Vanmeensel, A. Reyes-Rojas, A. Garcia-Reyes, C. Dominguez-Rios, A. Aguilar-Elguezabal, and M. H. Bocanegra-Bernal, “Hard and tough carbon nanotube-reinforced zirconia-toughened alumina composites prepared by spark plasma sintering,” Carbon, 2012, 50, (2), 706-7,17.
4. M. Naranjo, J. A. Rodrıguez, and E. J. Herrera, “Sintering of Al/AlN composite powder obtained by gas–solid reaction milling,” Scripta materialia, 2003, 49, (1), 65-69.
5. L. M. Tham, M. Gupta, and L. Cheng, “Effect of limited matrix–einforcement interfacial reaction on enhancing the mechanical properties of aluminium–silicon carbide composites,” Acta Materialia, 2001, 49,(16), 3243-3253.
6. L. Mouradoff, P. Tristant, J. Desmaison, J. C. Labbe, M. Desmaison-Brut, and R. Rezakhanlou, "Interaction between liquid aluminium and non-oxide ceramics (AlN, Si3N4, SiC)." 177-188.
7. Z.-y. Xiu, G.-q. Chen, G.-h. Wu, W.-s. Yang, and Y.-m. Liu, “Effect of volume fraction on microstructure and mechanical properties of Si3N4/Al composites,” Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, 2011, 21, 285-s289.
8. E. Ghasali, M. Alizadeh, and T. Ebadzadeh, “Mechanical and microstructure comparison between microwave and spark plasma sintering of Al–B4C composite,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2016, 655, 93-98.
9. A. K. Srivastava, C. L. Xu, B. Q. Wei, R. Kishore, and K. N. Sood, “Microstructural features and mechanical properties of carbon nanotubes reinforced aluminum-based metal matrix composites,” Indian Journal of Engineering and Materials Sciences, 2008. 15, (3), 247-255.
10. A. Esawi, and K. Morsi, “Dispersion of carbon nanotubes (CNTs) in aluminum powder,” Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 2007, 38, (2), 646.-650.
11. C. He, N. Zhao, C. Shi, X. Du, J. Li, H. Li, and Q. Cui, “An approach to obtaining homogeneously dispersed carbon nanotubes in Al powders for preparing reinforced Al‐matrix composites,” Advanced Materials, 2007,19, (8), pp. 1128-1132.