1. A. García-Gómez, S. Eugénio, R.G. Duarte, T.M. Silva, M.J. Carmezim, M.F. Montemor, Electrodeposited reduced-graphene oxide/cobalt oxide electrodes for charge storage applications, Appl. Surf. Sci. 382 (2016) 34–40.
2. K. Yang, L. Feng, X. Shi, Z. Liu, Nano-graphene in biomedicine: theranostic applications, Chem. Soc. Rev. 42 (2013) 530–547.
3. B. Li, H. Cao, J. Yin, Y.A. Wu, J.H. Warner, Synthesis and separation of dyes via Ni@ reduced graphene oxide nanostructures, J. Mater. Chem. 22 (2012) 1876–1883.
4. X. Yang, X. Zhang, Y. Ma, Y. Huang, Y. Wang, Y. Chen, Superparamagnetic graphene oxide-Fe3O4nanoparticles hybrid for controlled targeted drug carriers, J. Mater. Chem. 19 (2009) 2710–2714.
5. C. Liu, F. Su, J. Liang, Producing cobalt-graphene composite coating by pulse electrodeposition with excellent wear and corrosion resistance, Appl. Surf. Sci. 351 (2015) 889–896.
6. Z. Yang, C. Lei, X. Sun, Y. Zhou, Y. Liu, Enhanced GMI effect in tortuous-shaped Co-based amorphous ribbons coated with graphene, J. Mater. Sci. Mater. Electron. 27 (2016) 3493–3498.
7. A.N. Naveen, S. Selladurai, Novel low temperature synthesis and electrochemical characterization of mesoporous nickel cobaltite-reduced graphene oxide (RGO) composite for supercapacitor application, Electrochim. Acta. 173 (2015) 290–301.
8. N. Danesh, M. Hosseini, M. Ghorbani, A. Marjani, Fabrication, characterization and physical properties of a novel magnetite graphene oxide/Lauric acid nanoparticles modified by ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid and its applications as an adsorbent for the removal of Pb (II) ions, Synth. Met. 220 (2016) 508–523.
9. K.-Y.A. Lin, F.-K. Hsu, W.-D. Lee, V.A. Online, Magnetic cobalt–graphene nanocomposite derived from self-assembly of MOFs with graphene oxide as an activator for peroxymonosulfate, J. Mater. Chem. A. 3 (2015) 9480–9490.
10. X. Ma, H. Tao, K. Yang, L. Feng, L. Cheng, X. Shi, Y. Li, L. Guo, Z. Liu, A functionalized graphene oxide-iron oxide nanocomposite for magnetically targeted drug delivery, photothermal therapy, and magnetic resonance imaging, Nano Res. 5 (2012) 199–212.
11. M. Ghorbani, M. Chamsaz, M. Aghamohammadhasan, A. Shams, Ultrasonic assisted magnetic dispersive solid phase microextraction for pre concentration of serotonin–norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor drugs, Anal. Biochem. 551 (2018) 7–18.
12. X. Fan, G. Jiao, W. Zhao, P. Jin, X. Li, Magnetic Fe3O4-graphene composites as targeted drug nanocarriers for pH-activated release, Nanoscale. 5 (2013) 1143–1152.
13. S.R. Gawali, S. Pandit, J. Pant, S.A. Makhlouf, Magnetic properties of Co3O4 nanoparticles, J. Magn. Magn. Mater. 246 (2002) 184–190.
14. M.S.A. Bhuyan, M.N. Uddin, M.M. Islam, F.A. Bipasha, S.S. Hossain, Synthesis of graphene, Int. Nano Lett. 6 (2016) 65–83.
15. D. Cao, H. Li, Z. Wang, J. Wei, J. Wang, Q. Liu, Synthesis, nanostructure and magnetic properties of FeCo-reduced graphene oxide composite films by one-step electrodeposition, Thin Solid Films. 597 (2015) 1–6.
16. X. Xing, R. Liu, S. Liu, S. Xiao, Y. Xu, C. Wang, D. Wu, Surfactant-assisted hydrothermal synthesis of cobalt oxide/nitrogen-doped graphene framework for enhanced anodic performance in lithium ion batteries, Electrochim. Acta. 194 (2016) 310–316.
17. T.M. McCoy, P. Brown, J. Eastoe, R.F. Tabor, Noncovalent magnetic control and reversible recovery of graphene oxide using iron oxide and magnetic surfactants, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces. 7 (2015) 2124–2133.
18. B. Partoens, F.M. Peeters, From graphene to graphite: Electronic structure around the K point, Phys. Rev. B. 74 (2006) 75404.
19. K. Parvez, Z.-S. Wu, R. Li, X. Liu, R. Graf, X. Feng, K. Müllen, Exfoliation of graphite into graphene in aqueous solutions of inorganic salts, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 136 (2014) 6083–6091.
20. K. Parvez, R. Li, S.R. Puniredd, Y. Hernandez, F. Hinkel, S. Wang, X. Feng, K. Müllen, Electrochemically exfoliated graphene as solution-processable, highly conductive electrodes for organic electronics, ACS Nano. 7 (2013) 3598–3606.
21. C. Bosch-Navarro, E. Coronado, C. Martí-Gastaldo, J.F. Sánchez-Royo, M.G. Gómez, Influence of the pH on the synthesis of reduced graphene oxide under hydrothermal conditions, Nanoscale. 4 (2012) 3977–3982.
22. K. Rekab, C. Lepeytre, F. Goettmann, M. Dunand, C. Guillard, J.-M. Herrmann, Degradation of a cobalt (II)–EDTA complex by photocatalysis and H2O2/UV-C. Application to nuclear wastes containing 60Co, J. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem. 303 (2015) 131–137.
23. X. Mu, B. Yuan, Y. Pan, X. Feng, L. Duan, R. Zong, Y. Hu, A single α-cobalt hydroxide/sodium alginate bilayer layer-by-layer assembly for conferring flame retardancy to flexible polyurethane foams, Mater. Chem. Phys. 191 (2017) 52–61.
24. S. Premlatha, P. Sivasakthi, G.N.K.R. Bapu, Electrodeposition of a 3D hierarchical porous flower-like cobalt–MWCNT nanocomposite electrode for non-enzymatic glucose sensing, RSC Adv. 5 (2015) 74374–74380.
25. M.M. Shahid, P. Rameshkumar, W.J. Basirun, J.C. Juan, N.M. Huang, Cobalt oxide nanocubes interleaved reduced graphene oxide as an efficient electrocatalyst for oxygen reduction reaction in alkaline medium, Electrochim. Acta. 237 (2017) 61–68.
26. K. Kakati, G. Pugazhenthi, P.K. Iyer, Effect of organomodified Ni-Al layered double hydroxide (OLDH) on the properties of polypropylene (PP)/LDH nanocomposites, Int. J. Polym. Mater. 61 (2012) 931–948.
27. A.N. Naveen, P. Manimaran, S. Selladurai, Cobalt oxide (Co 3 O 4)/graphene nanosheets (GNS) composite prepared by novel route for supercapacitor application, J. Mater. Sci. Mater. Electron. 26 (2015) 8988–9000.
28. J. Jansson, M. Skoglundh, E. Fridell, P. Thormählen, A mechanistic study of low temperature CO oxidation over cobalt oxide, Top. Catal. 16 (2001) 385–389.
29. X. Dong, M. Qi, Y. Tong, F. Ye, Solvothermal synthesis of single-crystalline hexagonal cobalt nanofibers with high coercivity, Mater. Lett. 128 (2014) 39–41.
30. B.M. Moskowitz, Hitchhiker’s guide to magnetism, in: Environ. Magn. Work., Inst. for Rock Magnetism Univ. of Minn., Minneapolis, Minn, 1991: p. 48.
31. L. Zhang, A. Manthiram, Experimental study of ferromagnetic chains composed of nanosize Fe spheres, Phys. Rev. B. 54 (1996) 3462.