1. Hua J, Wei Q, Du Y, Yuan X, Wang J, Zhao J, Li H. Controlling electron transfer from photoexcited quantum dots to Al doped ZnO nanoparticles with varied dopant concentration. Chemical Physics Letters. 2018 Jan 16;692:178-83.
2. Krstulović N, Salamon K, Budimlija O, Kovač J, Dasović J, Umek P, Capan I. Parameters optimization for synthesis of Al-doped ZnO nanoparticles by laser ablation in water. Applied Surface Science. 2018 May 15;440:916-25.
3. Ajala F, Hamrouni A, Houas A, Lachheb H, Megna B, Palmisano L, Parrino F. The influence of Al doping on the photocatalytic activity of nanostructured ZnO: The role of adsorbed water. Applied Surface Science. 2018 Jul 1;445:376-82.
4. Cao F, Li C, Li M, Li H, Huang X, Yang B. Direct growth of Al-doped ZnO ultrathin nanosheets on electrode for ethanol gas sensor application. Applied Surface Science. 2018 Jul 31;447:173-81.
5. Coşkun B, Mensah-Darkwa K, Soylu M, Al-Sehemi AG, Dere A, Al-Ghamdi A, Gupta RK, Yakuphanoglu F. Optoelectrical properties of Al/p-Si/Fe: N doped ZnO/Al diodes. Thin Solid Films. 2018 May 1;653:236-48.
6. Tyona MD, Jambure SB, Lokhande CD, Banpurkar AG, Osuji RU, Ezema FI. Dye-sensitized solar cells based on Al-doped ZnO photoelectrodes sensitized with rhodamine. Materials Letters. 2018 Jun 1;220:281-4.
7. Manzhi P, Alam MB, Kumari R, Krishna R, Singh RK, Srivastava R, Sinha OP. Li-doped ZnO nanostructures for the organic light emitting diode application. Vacuum. 2017 Dec 1;146:462-7.
8. Ungula J, Dejene BF, Swart HC. Band gap engineering, enhanced morphology and photoluminescence of un-doped, Ga and/or Al-doped ZnO nanoparticles by reflux precipitation method. Journal of Luminescence. 2018 Mar 1;195:54-60.
9. Choi YS, Kang JW, Hwang DK, Park SJ. Recent advances in ZnO-based light-emitting diodes. IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices. 2009 Nov 10;57(1):26-41.
10. Pearton SJ, Norton DP, Ip K, Heo YW, Steiner T. Recent progress in processing and properties of ZnO. Progress in materials science. 2005 Mar 1;50(3):293-340.
11. Wang KL, Xin YQ, Zhao JF, Song SM, Chen SC, Lu YB, Sun H. High transmittance in IR region of conductive ITO/AZO multilayers deposited by RF magnetron sputtering. Ceramics International. 2018 Apr 15;44(6):6769-74.
12. Park M, Han SM. Enhancement in conductivity through Ga, Al dual doping of ZnO nanofibers. Thin Solid Films. 2015 Sep 1;590:307-10.
13. Zhou B, Wu Y, Wu L, Zou K, Gai H. Effects of Al dopants on the microstructures and optical properties of ZnO nanofibers prepared by electrospinning. Physica E: Low-dimensional Systems and Nanostructures. 2009 Feb 1;41(4):705-10.
14. Sandeep KM, Bhat S, Dharmaprakash SM. Structural, optical, and LED characteristics of ZnO and Al doped ZnO thin films. Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids. 2017 May 1;104:36-44.
15. Cetin SS, Uslu I, Aytimur A, Ozcelik S. Characterization of Mg doped ZnO nanocrystallites prepared via electrospinning. Ceramics International. 2012 Jul 1;38(5):4201-8.
16. Wu L, Wu Y, Wei LÜ. Preparation of ZnO nanorods and optical characterizations. Physica E: Low-dimensional Systems and Nanostructures. 2005 Jun 1;28(1):76-82.
17. Zhang Y, Zhu F, Zhang J, Xia L. Converting layered zinc acetate nanobelts to one-dimensional structured ZnO nanoparticle aggregates and their photocatalytic activity. Nanoscale Research Letters. 2008 Jun;3(6):201.
18. Birajdar SD, Alange RC, More SD, Murumkar VD, Jadhav KM. Sol-gel auto combustion synthesis, structural and magnetic properties of Mn doped ZnO nanoparticles. Procedia Manufacturing. 2018 Jan 1;20:174-80.
19. Patterson AL. The Scherrer formula for X-ray particle size determination. Physical review. 1939 Nov 15;56(10):978.
20. Foreman JV, Everitt HO, Yang J, McNicholas T, Liu J. Effects of reabsorption and spatial trap distributions on the radiative quantum efficiencies of ZnO. Physical Review B. 2010 Mar 15;81(11):115318.
21. Park Y, Cho K, Kim S. Thermoelectric characteristics of glass fibers coated with ZnO and Al-doped ZnO. Materials Research Bulletin. 2017 Dec 1;96:246-9.
22. Samanta PK, Chaudhuri PR. Substrate effect on morphology and photoluminescence from ZnO monopods and bipods. Frontiers of Optoelectronics in China. 2011 Jun 1;4(2):130.
23. Khan F, Baek SH, Kim JH. Influence of oxygen vacancies on surface charge potential and transportation properties of Al-doped ZnO nanostructures produced via atomic layer deposition. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 2017 Jun 30;709:819-28.
24. Zhao M, Wang X, Cheng J, Zhang L, Jia J, Li X. Synthesis and ethanol sensing properties of Al-doped ZnO nanofibers. Current Applied Physics. 2013 Mar 1;13(2):403-7.
25. Nohara A, Takeshita S, Iso Y, Isobe T. Solvothermal synthesis of YBO 3: Ce 3+, Tb 3+ nanophosphor: influence of B/(Y+ Ce+ Tb) ratio on particle size and photoluminescence intensity. Journal of materials science. 2016 Apr 1;51(7):3311-7.
26. Yuliah Y, Bahtiar A, Fitrilawati, Siregar RE. The optical band gap investigation of PVP-capped ZnO nanoparticles synthesized by sol-gel method. InAIP Conference Proceedings 2016 Feb 24 (Vol. 1712, No. 1, p. 050018). AIP Publishing.
27. Zhao D, Andreazza C, Andreazza P, Ma J, Liu Y, Shen D. Temperature-dependent growth mode and photoluminescence properties of ZnO nanostructures. Chemical physics letters. 2004 Dec 1;399(4-6):522-6.
28. Niu W, Zhu H, Wang X, Ye J, Song F, Zhou J, Gu S, Shi Y, Xu Y, Zhang R. Identification of defect-related emissions in ZnO hybrid materials. Applied Physics Letters. 2015 Jul 13;107(2):021902.
29. Kumar V, Ntwaeaborwa OM, Swart HC. Deep level defect correlated emission and Si diffusion in ZnO: Tb3+ thin films prepared by pulsed laser deposition. Journal of colloid and interface science. 2016 Mar 1;465:295-303.