1. Abbasi, S., “Photocatalytic Removal of Methyl Orange in Suspension Containing ZnO and SnO2 Nanoparticles and Investigation the Influence of Effective Variables on the Process,” Iranian. Journal of Health & Environment, Vol. 9, No. 3, (2016), 433-442.
2. Ghaderi, A., Abbasi, S., Farahbod, F., “Synthesis of SnO2 and ZnO Nanoparticles and SnO2-ZnO Hybrid for the Photocatalytic Oxidation of Methyl Orange,” Iran. J. Chem. Eng., Vol. 12, No. 3, (2015), 96-105.
3. Abbasi, S., “Investigation the Kinetic Reaction Variation of the Methyl Orange Decomposition Using Decorated Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes with ZnO Nanoparticles, Influence of Nanoparticle Content,” Journal of Environmental Health Engineering, Vol. 5, No. 2, (2018), 113-122.
4. Ghaderi, A., Abbasi, S., Farahbod, F., “Synthesis of ZnO-SnO2-Ag Nanocomposite and Investigation of the Photocatalytic Decomposition of Methyl Orange Using Synthesized Nanocomposite,” Journal of Environmental Health Engineering, Vol. 5, No. 4, (2018), 337-344.
5. Abbasi, S., “Photocatalytic activity study of coated Anatase-Rutile Titania nanoparticles with nanocrystalline tin dioxide based on the statistical analysis ” Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, Vol. 191, No. 4, (2019), 206-218. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10661-019-7352-0
6. Abbasi, S., Hasanpour, M., “The effect of pH on the photocatalytic degradation of methyl orange using decorated ZnO nanoparticles with SnO2 nanoparticles,” J Mater Sci: Mater Electron, Vol. 28, (2017), 1307–1314. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10854-016-5660-5
7. Abbasi, S., “Investigation of the enhancement and optimization of the photocatalytic activity of modified TiO2 nanoparticles with SnO2 nanoparticles using statistical method,” Materials Research Express, Vol. 5, (2018), 066302. https://doi.org/10.1088/2053-1591/aac7f4
8. Abbasi, S., Hasanpour, M., “Variation of the photocatalytic performance of decorated MWCNTs (MWCNTs-ZnO) with pH for photo degradation of methyl orange,” J Mater Sci: Mater Electron, Vol. 28, No. 16, (2017), 11846-11855. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10854-017-6992-5
9. Abbasi, S., Hasanpour, M., Kakhki, M. S. E., “Removal efficiency optimization of organic pollutant (methylene blue) with modified multi-walled carbon nanotubes using design of experiments (DOE),” J Mater Sci: Mater Electron, Vol. 28, No. 13, (2017), 9900-9910. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10854-017-6745-5
10. Kim, S. P., Choi, M. Y., Choi, H. C., “Characterization and photocatalytic performance of SnO2–CNT nanocomposites,” Appl. Surf. Sci. , Vol. 357, (2015), 302-308. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2015.09.044
11. Waqar, A., “Photocatalytic, Sonocatalytic and Sonophotocatalytic Degradation of Rhodamine B using MWCNTs-ZnO nanophotocatalysts,” Ultrason. Sonochem. , Vol. 21, No. 2, (2013), 761-773. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ultsonch.2013.08.014
12. Gan, L., Li, H., Chen, L., Xu, L., Liu, J., Geng, A., Mei, C., Shang, S., “Graphene oxide incorporated alginate hydrogel beads for the removal of various organic dyes and bisphenol A in water,” Colloid and Polymer Science, Vol. 296, No. 3, (2018), 607-615. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00396-018-4281-3
13. Wang, D., Liu, L., Jiang, X., Yu, J., Chen, X., Chen, X., “Adsorbent for p- phenylenediamine adsorption and removal based on graphene oxide function- alized with magnetic cyclodextrin,” Appl Surf Sci, Vol. 329, (2015), 197–205. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2014.12.161
14. Kurinobu, S., Tsurusaki, K., Y, N., Kimata, M., Hasegawa, M., “Decomposition of pollutants in wastewater using magnetic photocatalyst particles,” J Magnsm Magtc Mat, Vol. 310, (2007), e1025–e1027. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmmm.2006.11.072
15. Roozban, N., Abbasi, S., Ghazizadeh, M., “Statistical analysis of the photocatalytic activity of decorated Multi-Walled carbon nanotubes with ZnO nanoparticles,” J Mater Sci: Mater Electron, Vol. 28, No. 8, (2017), 6047–6055. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10854-016-6280-9
16. Abbasi, S., “Adsorption of Dye Organic Pollutant Using Magnetic ZnO Embedded on the Surface of Graphene Oxide,” Journal of Inorganic and Organometallic Polymers and Materials (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10904-019-01336-4
17. Abbasi, S., Ahmadpoor, F., Imani, M., Ekrami-Kakhki, M.-S., “Synthesis of magnetic Fe3O4@ZnO@graphene oxide nanocomposite for photodegradation of organic dye pollutant,” International Journal of Environmental Analytical Chemistry, Vol. 100, No. 2, (2020), 225-240. https://doi.org/10.1080/03067319.2019.1636038
18. B.Tahir, M., Sagir, M., Shahzad, K., “Removal of acetylsalicylate and methyl-theobromine from aqueous environment using nano-photocatalyst WO3-TiO2@g-C3N4 composite,” Journal of Hazardous Materials, Vol. 363, (2019), 205-213. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhazmat.2018.09.055
19. Ghaderi, A., Abbasi, S., Farahbod, F., “Synthesis, characterization and photocatalytic performance of modified ZnO nanoparticles with SnO2 nanoparticles,” Materials Research Express, Vol. 5, (2018), 065908. https://doi.org/10.1088/2053-1591/aacd40
20. Roozban, N., Abbasi, S., Ghazizadeh, M., “The experimental and statistical investigation of the photo degradation of methyl orange using modified MWCNTs with different amount of ZnO nanoparticles,” J Mater Sci: Mater Electron, Vol. 28, No. 10, (2017), 7343-7352. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10854-017-6421-9
21. Navidpour, A. H., Fakhrzad, M., Tahari, M., Abbasi, S., “Novel photocatalytic coatings based on tin oxide semiconductor,” Surface Engineering (2018). https://doi.org/10.1080/02670844.2018.1477559
22. Fard, E. D., Jafari, A. J., Kalantari, R. R., Gholami, M., Esrafili, A., “Photocatalytic Removal of Aniline from Synthetic Wastewater using ZnO Nanoparticle under Ultraviolet Irradiation,” Iran. J. Health & Environ, Vol. 5, No. 2, (2012), 167-178.
23. Baran, W., Adamek, E., Makowski, A., “The influence of selected parameters on the photocatalytic degradation of azo-dyes in the presence of TiO2 aqueous suspension,” Chem. Eng. J, Vol. 145 No. 2, (2008), 242–248. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cej.2008.04.021